(Syzygium cumini, commonly known as Malabar plum, Java plum, black plum, Jamun, jambul, or Jambolan, is an evergreen tropical tree in the flowering plant family Myrtaceae, and is favored for its fruit, timber, and ornamental value. ) Source: Wikipedia
Scientific name: Syzygium cumini
Java plum, a summer fruit, is a very useful and important fruit in terms of health and is not too expensive compared to other fruits. Along with Java plum, Java plum seeds and leaves are also used in the treatment of many diseases.
Generally, the seed is thrown away after eating the Java plum, although the seeds of the Java plum are extremely beneficial in overall diseases. You can get familiar with these stunts and use them when required.
. Java plum is a very useful fruit for solving cancer, heart diseases, diabetes, asthma, stomach, and various skin problems. Java plum contains important nutrients like calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, vitamins, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, carbohydrates, carotene, folic acid, fiber, fat, protein, and water. Which are extremely useful for health.
. But whatever you eat, eat it in moderation. Below are the benefits of java plum, from which you can easily find a solution to your daily problems.
1. Java plum helps maintain normal blood sugar levels by converting starch into energy.
2. Diabetic patients should eat Java plum daily.
3 Increases appetite and by breaking the force of bile, gives strength to the stomach and digests food.
4 Java plums have the natural effect of reducing thirst and blood heat.
5 Diabetes patients The use of Java plum is very useful because it does not increase the amount of sugar in the blood.
6. It is very beneficial for reducing enlarged spleen and liver health.
It is the best way to get rid of heat, but do not drink water after eating Java plum.
It reduces the excess urine and removes the weakness of the bladder.
It is also a useful fruit for dental health.
Grind 10 Java plum knees and drink 30 grams of water daily to get rid of diabetes.
To get rid of pain in the back and legs, make a paste with Java plum seed and eat it.
Prevents falling hair.
13. For an enlarged spleen, it is very useful to make empty Java plum, java plum vinegar, or java plum syrup and drink it.
14 Java plum bark, which is beneficial in diarrhea and dysentery.
15. The problem of gum and sore throat is solved.
16 For those whose stomach is weak, Java plum and Java plum vinegar work as the best medicine
17. If you have watery eyes or cataracts, grind a piece of Java plum’s rind and grind it finely and take three grams with plain water in the morning and evening.
19. For sitting throat and voice, grind the knees of Java plum into small pills and apply honey and suck. Mix a little salt and make its pills taking one pill in the morning and evening will stop diarrhea immediately
21. Java plum leaves are useful in ulcers.
22 Java plum juice boosts the immune system.
23 People suffering from anemia must eat Java plum.
24. Hundred-gram java plum contains 55 mg of potassium which is good for heart patients.
25. Daily consumption of 25 java plums can prevent the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
26 Vitamin C present in Java plum is good for the skin.
27. For acne, daily night application of crushed Java plum, and mixed with milk will eliminate acne.
28. To get rid of dark spots, mix a few drops of Java plum powder, lemon juice, besan, almond oil, and rose water and apply them on the face when dry.
29. For oily skin, Java plum pulp, barley flour, and amla juice. , and mixed with rose water, use as a face mask, and wash off when dry.
30 Java plum’s temperament is dry and cold, useful for those with a hot temperament